Saturday, January 24, 2009

Krypto Superdog

This morning Madison came to me and wanted me to put a "cape" on her!! Then she started pretending to be Krypto Superdog!! To those who don't know Krypto he is a superhero dog on Cartoon Network, thanks to my sister Brya, Madison loves the show!! Here is Krypto posing, this is how she would "fly" around the house, seriously!!
And here is streaky (a sidekick cat) and Krypto!! Bathound was MIA or actually taking the pictures!! He was a little camera shy!! But yes they were all running or should I say Flying around the house this morning capes and all!! Bathounds' was the most impressive if I do say so myself!!
(By the way Brya knows all the charater names if you need them!!!)


6 comments:

Brya said...

I love it! I think that Krypto needs to be careful thought. Streaky looks a little sketchy to me. Where's Bat hound when you need him!

Lewieville said...

... if bat hound has the best cape, why isn't streaky taking the pictures! I heard bat hound had bat ears (poofy hair) and all!! See what you get for telling me things!

CCmomma said...

i love how they are so animated. We need to have another playdate!

Spring said...

I wish there was a pic of bat hound! But Krypto Superdog looks ready to save the world on her own!

Anonymous said...

Haha nice very ammusing Haha I can really picture her, Here I come to save the day, and I look fabulous!...oh wait that is something else. Very funny though.

Elder Schmidtlein

tonzfam said...

Too much fun! I offer my condolences for Pete 1...hopefully Pete 2 will have a long and happy life!