Saturday, January 31, 2009

California

Well we're back from California and we had a lot of fun!! It was so great to see all our family!! I got a ton of pictures so here are a FEW!!!My cuties!!
Playing on the play structure
Sydney,Wyatt, and Madison waiting for a snack!!

Sydney, Madison, and Wyatt hanging out on the trampoline!! They were there for hours!!

This all of the Bryan's (my mom's family obviously)
Top: my Mom, Aunt Stacey, and Uncle Mike
Bottom: Aunt Tami and Grandma

Me and the girls
Emily, Madison,Adam, Dayton, and Jenna in the back Grammie and Emma

Us in front of this really cool tree

Feeding the ducks, Madison was even brave enough to let them eat out of her hands!!

My Aunt Tami and Madison
She was one of Madison's favorites every time I turned around she was with her!!

Sliding!! And Posing!!


Emma and her Great Grandma

Posing AGAIN!! (totally my fault)

Yet again here she is with my Aunt and Cousin Shelby

Madison and Grammie


Madison and Dayton in the gazebo

Emma and Uncle Mike

Madison and the boys, they couldn't get enough of the stairs!! Madison in the beginning would "put" herself in time out so she could go up the stairs!!


This the paper room!! My Aunt Stacey just moved in so they put all the packing paper in this room for the kids to play with!! It was a lot of fun for them and the adults!

Savannah, Aunt Tami, and Madison This is the pool and water slide that we decided to go down that night, it was freezing but really fun!!

Here's the kids in front of the house!! The house is beautiful!!

Them in front of the house!!

And then there was the ride of my life in this beauty!! It was so fun and scary!! Its a 2009 Corvette that goes from 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds and it was REALLY scary!! Exspecially around the turns!! But I LOVE it!!

2 comments:

The NV Mingays said...

Wow! The house is gorgeous...looks like you all had a good time. Welcome back!

Amber said...

So glad we got to spend time with you. Your girls are beautiful!