Thursday, September 29, 2011

Savannah Dawn

Savannah Dawn came Sept. 12th and 10:48am.

She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. NOT 9 lbs. 11oz. like Brad texted everyone!! And was 191/2 inches, long for one of our babies!! Maybe she will have the Schmidtlein height but we'll see!

The girls were so excited.
Now the crazy life of three girls begins!!

She is a really good baby and actually started sleeping through the night at a week!! But because she is not putting on weight I am waking her up. It was so hard to ruin such a great thing but I remind myself it is better for her!!

My Mom came for two weeks and helped out and it was great!! She helped out so much it really didn't seem like I had just had my third. Now that she's gone I feel it, but it was a great two weeks and couldn't have asked for a better helper!!

We are so excited for our new addition and love her so much.

Her sisters can't get enough of her!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! We have always loved the name Savannah! She is beautiful!!

Christensen family said...

She is super cute. I can't wait until I can hold her.

Alisha said...

oh my goodness!!! LOVE the name. def was a top runner had i been having another girl. she is so pretty and precious. hope you're feeling well!