Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We went to Brya's for Thanksgiving this year and had a lot of fun! That morning we had a funny incident!! Madison and Emma wanted to wear dresses! Which I was strongly discouraging since they were going to want to play with their cousins and they wouldn't be able to play like they wanted, well that was my reasoning!! A few tears later they finally won and they got to wear the dresses. For once I thought ahead and brought other clothes. About ten minutes after we got there and a million reminders to sit properly in a dress the dresses were off!! I do not know where this strong desire to where dresses comes from! Everyday they want to wear dresses and I try to discourage it because its so cold!
I never thought I would get those girls!!
Other than our dress drama we had a great day!! We ate and played games all day! I couldn't have asked for a better day...except maybe the gravy!

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

Glad is was a good day. Now I need to know what happened to the gravy.

Brya said...

RUDE!