Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tree

After last years Christmas Tree debacle we decided to go all together to get a Christmas Tree instead of just sending the guys and the kids! Well after lots of changes in plans we realized our little car was not going to make it up to go get a tree in the snow. So this year we used our fake tree! I am personally not a big fan but we wanted to get the tree up, so here it is!The great thing is the girls love it and that's all that really matters...right?
After we were done Madison just went on and on about how it was perfect!!
I love her excitement!
And after seeing two happy kids in front of the tree, I'd say it is pretty perfect!

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

I LOVE IT. I didn't know that you ended up not going. I am sorry. At least you had a fake tree.

Heather said...

Very Cute! We have a fake tree this year too, that way it lasts all month long!