Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Lake

As always we had the week at the lake for the Stark Reunion! We weren't able to be out the whole week but we sure had fun when we were there!

Don't you just love the hair!!
Both girls loved the Jet ski! But Madison liked it faster then Emma.
Our cute little poser!!
The ever horrible picture I post of myself, my Mom once said I should have pictures of myself so that if I die early my children will have them to remember me by!
Morbid I know but True!!
Madison had a lot of fun riding on Brad's back! And ordering him around!!
Brad and Jake had fun throwing the girls, even when they are thrown Lynnie is higher!! Not fair!!
We had so much fun with Aunt Liz, as always!
Liz, Madison and their person they made.
(Madison named it the weirdest name, I can't remember the name!!)

Yet again another fun filled week with family!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pictures! Family vacations are always so nice!
and I always say the same thing that your mom does about pictures of me with the kids. As much as I hate pictures of myself, I would hate it more if they didn't have any!

Alisha said...

that is the coolest pic of the girls getting thrown in the air!

btw, the pic of you is beautiful. my mom still isn't dead but i wish she took more pictures of her growing older.