Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Trip

We had a lot of fun on our trip to Washington and instead of writing about it all I'll just share a fraction of the pictures!!
Emma and My Dad
Madison, Charlie, Joy( Tara's oldest)and Jenna on the bottom
Leith
(he was so excited about all the snow we got!! As was I till we had to drive home in it!!)
Joy, Madison, Wyatt, and Dayton
Brigham, Paul, Joy, Dayton, Madison, and Wyatt
(Dallyn was covering them with the blanket and lifting it up to lots of laughter!!)
Madison
Me, the girls, my Mom and Santa
( I almost thought we weren't going to see him but we made it, he was the best Santa ever!)
Emma and my Mom
(I think from this picture no one can dispute she looks like a Schmidtlein)
Madison and her big muscles
(Leith just loves to pose!!)
Leith and Emma
The girls and I just loved being around all our family but I have to say after our three day trip home ( which we made in one on the way up) we were very HAPPY to be home and with Brad!!

No comments: