Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


So we are back, finally, but I will post on that later! I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas!! It doesn't quite feel like Christmas Eve since Brad is working today and I just got back from my parents (which normally I would be there this year, but couldn't) So I'm trying!! Madison and I are going to make cookies for Santa, she is really catching on this year and its really cute!! She wanted to leave to Walmart right after we watched "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" so we could make cookies. I convinced her that we all had to eat, shower, and get ready and then we would go. I even dressed Emma up for today!! Then tonight we are going caroling with Brad's family and then coming back to our house for food and games. Hopefully Brad will get off early and then I can get in the Christmas mood!! I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

1 comment:

The NV Mingays said...

Hi Erin! Glad you made it back safe and sound. Emma looks so grown up! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you after the holidays. :)