Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tulip Festival

While we were in Washington they had their yearly Tulip Festival. It was so neat, they had so many different kinds of tulips. I thought other then colors they were the same. How wrong I was!!
Madison, my Mom, and I went to a garden and got to walk around and see all the different kinds. Madison really liked all the flowers!

Along with the gardens they also just had fields of tulips!! They were so pretty!!!
The only thing I hate about the tulips is they only last so long, what a shame since they are so pretty!!

1 comment:

Lewieville said...

Oh my gosh! You weren't kidding those are beautiful! I told Lynnie that madison was coming in a little while and she keeps saying that they are going to sleep together and go swimming and bowling (I don't think we really are) she says she is "so cited!" its so cute.