Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A new addition

I figured I should finally post that we are going to have another addition to our family!

We just found out last week that it is going to be a GIRL!!!


We are all very excited! Especially Emma who kept saying she wanted a sister! Madison wanted a boy but is now excited about a girl! She actually informed the doctor it was a boy after he told us it was a girl.

This one was all on our own!! We actually did 8 months of Fertility last year and even did artificial insemination with no luck. At that point we decided to take a brake and then 6 months later found out we did it on our own!!

We are open to suggestions for names, or I should say I am, Brad has a name picked out already and I'm not ready to commit!!

8 comments:

JKThomas said...

Congratulations!

Traci said...

You should name her Savannah Dawn... just a suggestion :)

Hanna said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

erin said...

Brad's name is not a suggestion,Traci! A different name!

Christensen family said...

I can't wait to meet her.

Lewieville said...

Well you know I love Cambry or Cambrya (it doesn't matter how you spell it!) But any name will be perfect!

Alisha said...

wow congrats! you little note of trying to all ends and then deciding on a brake and then finding out that it happened without help...testimony building for me.

i do like the one traci said that is apparently what brad wants.

let's see...my choice if i have another girl would be Estelle or Stella. i like Charolette, Joanna, June, etc etc. soooo many good ones.

Unknown said...

Sorry i am super late reading this but congrats on the new little girl coming soon!! How exciting!