Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa

We went to the Christmas Tree lighting this year but after seeing the super long line we decided to go back the next day to see Santa. We only stood in line for about five minutes!!
Madison talked to Santa for both the girls!! The only thing Emma said was that she wanted a Tiger toy! I have NO idea where she came up with that!! Madison kept asking me, while we were waiting, what it was that she wanted!! She couldn't remember the name! She wants the Leapster but I think if you can't even remember it then why should you get it!! Good thing Santa is nicer then me!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

lol. you're such a crack up erin.

Heather said...

Erin, I keep checking your blog to see whats up with you guys. Are you ever going to update it??? Hope everything is going well. Your girls are so darling!