Monday, August 30, 2010

Cousins

So for my birthday this year I got a huge surprise!! My sister Tara, her 4 kids and my Sister in law Janet came to visit.So we had 10 of our kids, 2 I was watching, and five adults during the day!! Then that night we had 3 more kids and 3 more adults!! So my house was VERY full!! Fun but full!!
(Halle, Brielle, Jenna, Hyrum, Emma, and Madison)
Then we all headed to Brya's to enjoy some more space!!
(Wyatt, Madison, Dayton, and Paul)
One of the nights all the girls got their nails painted!
(Joy, Madison, Jenna, Emma)
And here's the boys
(Dayton, Wyatt, Brigham, Hyrum, Austin, and Paul)
Needless to say we are having a crazy week and half but it has been so fun to get everyone together!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe how much Joy looks like Tara. I mean, in that picture, she just looks like Tara from our childhood.

matt

Christensen family said...

Oh I can't believe how much fun you guys are having. I hope you don't mind I got your blog from brya's. I am Jalyssa if you didn't know