Monday, May 3, 2010

We are alive!

Well I thought I should post something since its has been awhile. I keep wanting to post but our cord to connect the camera to the computer is MIA, and I always like posts with pictures! But I guess that's what happens when you try to organize...you can't find anything!
Things are going good here. We are staying very busy. We have kids over here Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Madison has Joy school on Thursday and Dance on Friday! Then on Saturday we all go to Lowe's where they have a wood project that Brad and Madison put together! (Every Saturday I have to convince myself to go, but once we're there and seeing how excited Madison is, makes it worth it!!) In between all that we have Doctors,Dentist and Chiropractic appointments in Reno which makes the week go really fast! It makes you really appreciate the days you do stay home!!
Emma is keeping us on our toes, she is really quick to smile and scream, we never know which it will be!! The smiles out way the screams..lucky for her, and us!!
Well that's our lives in a nutshell.
As soon as we find the missing cord I will post pictures!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so glad you are alive, I was wondering.... Sounds like you are staying busy. I think you should take a trip to Utah this summer so we can hang out!