Monday, March 8, 2010

Ice Cream

Well I know it has been forever!! I have finally found a second to blog!! Things have been very crazy around here and I just haven't had the time and when I do I just want to vegetate!! So here are a couple pictures I thought were cute!! My girls have taken on my liking of Ice cream!!
The only difference is they like chocolate, which they get from their father!! I thought this one was just hilarious!! Can you believe those teeth!! They are so cute BUT I know she won't think so when shes older!! So we are yet again trying to get her to stop sucking her fingers!! Wish us luck!! If anyone has suggestions that would be GREAT!!
I thought this one was just cute, it was valentines day and that was the monkey Madison got for her!! The dollar store is fantastic!!

3 comments:

Brya said...

WOW! SO you guys are still alive!

Heather said...

Glad to see you updated your blog! The girls are so cute, and big. The ice cream looks really good too.

Alisha said...

what great pictures! it was so fun to catch-up. can't wait to see you!!