Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why can't this last forever?

The other day, all of the sudden, Madison decided she wanted to do the dishes and she did, with my help!! Now after every meal she can be found getting her stool to stand on and standing over the sink washing dishes!! Last night I was sitting on the couch holding a plate and she came over, took it from me and got started washing!! I just want to know why this ends because I'm sure it will. Why can't it go on FOREVER?
She does it with a smile!!And she is even teaching her sister to do it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

keep reminding her how much fun it is and maybe you can brainwash her into thinking its the best thing ever!! :) Cute picture of the two of them!

Brya said...

I like how you have Emma on the less strudy chair, nice.