Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bath Monster

So yesterday we camped at the lake with Jake and Traci. We had a lot of fun but were really dirty when we got home. So it was off to the bathtubs. I put both of the girls in and let them play and then took Emma out and got her lotioned and dressed. A couple minutes later I heard a splash then a cry from Madison.
I walked around the corner and found this.....a dark head instead of the blond head that was
expecting to see in the bath. That's right we have our own little Bath Monster. The resemblance was so similar to Emma we named it Emma!!

So then I took a picture because I figured no one would believe we had our very own Bath Monster!! Don't be jealous, I've heard very few Bath Monsters are ever seen, let alone caught!!

1 comment:

The NV Mingays said...

Oh that's funny! Very cute post. :)