Monday, February 16, 2009

Updates!

I have been informed by my sister and cousin that I am slacking on blogging key things!! So here is Emma sitting!! That's right she's sitting!! She has been doing it for a couple weeks but the last couple weeks have been CRAZY!! I can't believe how fast she's growing!!
This is a picture of us the day Brad was sworn in!! Graduation pictures will come. My camera died and was awful, of coarse. But either way we are SO proud of Brad!! He has worked SO hard and we are so happy for him!!

On a side note I thought I should let everyone know I am married to the best Man EVER!! Today on his day off he helped me clean the house!! Which was quite a feat!! We were in and out of the house all week and it was the dirtiest it has EVER been!! I know what most of you are thinking, I always say its a mess and you don't think it is BUT... We started cleaning at 10am and finally quit at 6:30!! It was REALLY that messy!!

6 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

I can't believe how much Emma looks like a Schmidtlein! Your girls are too cute. Congrats to your hubby on being sworn in!

The Sorensens said...

Erin,
Here is the site where I get the redbox code at. They have a lot of great savings ideas too.

http://www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com/

Unknown said...

I can't believe Emma is sitting up! She is getting so big so quick! Cute family pic. Congrats to your husband and good luck!!

Spring said...

Congratulations on graduation! That's so fabulous! Although I must admit it's weird to see Brad in a uniform like that! Emma is so beautiful, she looks just like her mama!

Heather said...

Congrats on everything! You have a beautiful family!

CCmomma said...

YAY! Congrats on the graduation and the clean house! Love you!
I cleaned my walk in pantry and that was a huge ordeal like 2 hours of my life!