Sunday, November 30, 2008

Too Cute!!

Those who know Madison know that she is ALWAYS singing!! Sometimes she sings real songs but a lot of the time she makes them up including her cousins and friends!! Well today while I was packing for Washington I heard her in the back round singing. This is what she was singing



"Don't take my Mom's sunshine, Don't take my Mom's sunshine away," after saying that for a while she said "don't take my dad's sunshine aways and don't take my Emma's sunshine away"



Apparently she was listening when I was singing to Emma the other day!! I was so cute!!!



These are my two sunshines

3 comments:

CCmomma said...

so stinkin' cute. Have fun in washington while you are there!

The NV Mingays said...

Love the Christmas dresses! Hope your drive went well. :)

Alisha said...

ha. fun songs