Thursday, January 10, 2008

Four eyes

Madison just had to try on Brad's fake glasses he got for "How to Host a Murder." Now every morning when I put on my glasses she askes for her's.
This is Madison holding Brya's little girl Jenna!! Madison just loves her, she is always telling me its her turn to hold her!! I think she really likes that Bry now has a little girl. I think they are going to be good friends!! They'll have to so they can protect eachother from the boys (Brya's twins that are 2 on friday.)

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

Jenna is so cute. I do wonder though why she never wanted to hold colby??? Is it the boy thing?

erin said...

Umm....first of all I have pictures of her holding Colby so obviously she did!! And Jenna is a bit smaller then Colby so I think that helps!

Alisha said...

jenna!?? i just asked jeff yesterday if he liked that name. that's the first girl name this time around that i've really really liked!
super cute.